COMPETITION - JUST FOR FUN!
Throughout May and June, we will be holding a competition for all you budding artists out there. Here catherinefallon.deviantart.com… you will see a rough map of the Upper Realms. Your challenge is to create your own version of one of the places on the map to illustrate. You can use whatever medium you like, but it must be your own work and copyright free.
The categories are:
* Full map
* Glass Mountain - home to the Ice Wyverns
* Ice Caves - mined by the Dwarves for Ice crystals
* Frosted Loch
* Shadow Forest
* Treetop City - home to the wisened Elves (Earth Elementals)
* Unicorn Pastures - grazing grounds of the Unicorns herds
* Springland - lands of the two Fairy tribes (Air Elementals)
* Volcano Towers - home to the warrior race of the Fire Elementals
* Fire Caves - home to the Red Dragons
* Scorpion Desert - breeding grounds for the giant Scorpions
* Griffin Peak - home to the Griffin flocks
* Mer Isle/Underwater Kingdom - home of the Mers (Water Elementals)
You can enter two entries per category. There will be one winner and one runner-up for each. The art will be displayed here, as well as on our various blog sites and may be included in future publications. By entering the competition you are agreeing that we reserve the right to showpiece your artwork as we see fit. All credits will of course be given.
Submissions can be uploaded from May 1st INTO THE CORRECT FOLDER. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT INTO THE FAVOURITES FOLDER. The closing date is: Saturday 30th June 2012 and the winners will be announced both here and at: www.facebook.com/pages/A-Versi… at the end of July. Good luck to you all!